minor details about making stuff

adventures in yarn!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

my new yoga mat bag is ready for class! it will have to wait a week, though, as i'm going sailing. i'm hoping for a few days of yarn play on the chesapeake. my knit.1 sweater vest, cable knit scarf project, brother's graduation tie and brown sweater are all tagging along. how's that for overpacking?
the green yarn is the lion brand wool ease chunky that was sent accidentally instead of the yarn i was supposed to be making mittens out of for the lion brand "just gifts" book. I paired it with a similar wool/acryllic blend in the stash of yarn that gerd gave me a few weeks ago for the teal straps. The nicest part of the whole bag are the leather buttons, which came from my neighbor's amazing yard sale last spring.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, write the pattern up and publish it somewhere - that's really cool-looking and I'm sure people would be interested in making one.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home